Arcitecta is the maker of Mediaflux, the world’s most advanced disparate data management platform. We are looking for a full-time person in Canberra with a passion for data and technology to support a growing fleet of Mediaflux customers in government departments, companies and research institutions.
This is an operational role focused on providing ongoing support, deployment, configuration, operational performance monitoring and analysis of Mediaflux systems across multiple deployments.
The successful candidate will play a significant role as part of the team to ensure business critical communication and orchestration between the customer’s in Canberra and the Melbourne headquarters, as well as supporting global customers using Mediaflux in mission critical operating environments.
The role requires a person with NV1 or PV clearance.
- Work within and contribute to the Defence team within Arcitecta providing regular reporting on projects and operations.
- Install and configure Arcitecta software in customer environments, either on-site or remotely.
- Obtain and maintain reliable access to the customer systems.
- Plan and deploy updates to production instances of Arcitecta software.
- Identify and diagnose operational issues involving Arcitecta software.
- Respond to customer support requests and drive them to resolution with support from others within Arcitecta.
- Maintain and prioritise a list of outstanding support requests and regularly review the priorities with customers.
- Create and maintain documentation for deployed systems.
- Train customer technical staff on operation, monitoring and diagnostics of Arcitecta software.
- Liaise with customers to create standard operating procedures (SOP) documentation.
- Configure scripting and workflow on customer systems using Arcitecta software.
- Participate in the setup of proof of concept tests with potential customers.
- Demonstrate Mediaflux and other Arcitecta products to potential customers.