We may collect your personal information when you request a product or service from us. The primary purpose for which we collect information about you is to provide you with information, products and services you have requested.
In addition to the primary purpose outlined above, we may use the personal information we collect, and you consent to us using your personal information:
- to provide you with news and information about our products and services
- to send marketing and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in
- to manage and enhance our products and services
- to communicate with you, including by email, mail or telephone
- to verify your identity
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
We may disclose your personal information to our resellers for the purposes described above.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access, including by means of firewalls, password access, and secure servers.
However, you acknowledge that the security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the Internet or by post at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not within our control.